Tony Stark goes crazy, attacking his allies and villains alike in a quest to recover his technology that he fears will fall into enemy hands and be used for evil. Does this arc work as a story or will it fall flat on its face. Join Dylan and John as they give their opinions on the good, the bad, and the interesting things from this classic Iron Man tale from 1987 and 1988.
If you would like to download the MP3 to your device, right click and Save As
- Titanium Man’s lack of an extinguishing system
- Stingray – one of the 10 worst Avengers
- Why did the Avengers not intervene?
- Litigation against Superheroes
- Iron Man jumping out of Stark’s helicopter
Our next comic arc will be Wonder Woman -Gods and Mortals. This will be released on Sept. 8th.
The intro music was composed by longzijun and can be found on youtube here:
Contact us with any feedback or suggestions you may have:
We look forward to hearing form you and thanks for listening.