The Comics Podcast network is a collection of comics book podcasters, looking to assist and spread the word of our fellow podcasters in any way, shape or form. Here, you can find a list of every episode released by members of the CPN, as well as feed and website links so you may subscribe to shows individually. The Comics Podcast network was formed by Neil Gorman of the Comicology Podcast in 2005, and is currently maintained by Ian Levenstein of the Comic Timing Podcast; previous maintainers include Chris Marshall of The Collected Comics Library, and Scott Cederlund of Wednesday’s Haul.
If you are interested in joining the Comics Podcast Network, here are our current requirements:
1) Your show must come out regularly (ie if it a monthly show it should come out monthly, bi-weekly shows come out bi-weekly, etc.) and should have at least 10 episodes under its belt. That way we can avoid Podfading shows joining the Network.
2) Your podcast must be related to comics in some fashion. It’s alright if you talk gaming as well as comics, but we will not be adding any Sports Racing only shows to the Comics Podcast Network.
3) Your website must be up to date, and provide a link to the Comics Podcast Network. In turn, your show will be added to our link’s sidebar. Here is some smaller CPN logos in multiple formats that can be used for those who prefer having a picture to go along with their link:
4) Once you are accepted, please join the Comics Podcast Network’s Google Group so you can stay updated on what the CPN is planning, and so that mutual promotion can occur. The link to the group will be provided upon being accepted.
5) While not a requirement, it is great when shows mention “We are proud members of the Comics Podcast Network” at the top or at the end of their shows. It gets the word out about the CPN and lets listeners know you are a member!
For further information, please contact Ian Levenstein at speakgeekspeak[at]gmail.com to sign up and we will set you up with a WordPress login to get your stuff on the main page! Obviously, replace all [at] with @ to e-mail us.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the network and all of its members!