ACTION COMICS 335, March 1966, was published on January 27, 1966. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢.Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein, according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Sheldon Moldoff as the inker. Ira Schnapp was the letterer.
– (2:51) Review of THE SPECTACULAR SISTERHOOD OF SUPERWOMEN: AWESOME FEMALE CHARACTERS FROM COMIC BOOK HISTORY, 240 pages long, written by Hope Nicholson and published by Quirk Books.
– (4:42) MY PULL LIST review of the comic books that had the April 2020 cover date, which were released during the month of February 2020, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (20:56) LUTHOR’S FIRST VICTORY OVER SUPERMAN (13 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Al Plastino.
(41:57) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
– (50:43) Supergirl starred in, THE PRIZE OF PERIL (12 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, drawn by Jim Mooney and lettered by Milt Snappin. This story was reprinted in SUPERGIRL: SILVER AGE OMNIBUS vol. II.
– (1:04:45) DC CURRENTS checklist of upcoming DC Comics with the April 1966 cover date.
– (1:16:07) ELSEWHERE IN DC COMICS, 30 titles carried the March or March/April 1966 cover dates.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED APRIL 1966: PART I: SUPERMAN 185, PART II:SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 64, PART III: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 92 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 336!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein, Stitcher and Instagram.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK.
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
And don’t forget to take care of each other out there.