MegaCon 2011 will be open from Friday, March 25 – Sunday, March 27, 2011, in Hall D at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. It is located at 9800 International Drive.
The guests of honor are Stan Lee and William Shatner, although I’m not holding my breath about being able to meet either of them, nice as it would be.
In this episode I mention some of the comic book guests I look forward to meeting, and hope to interview for the podcast. I also go over the panel schedule and mention the panels I hope to attend this weekend. They won’t all be Superman related, but cover different aspects of the comic book industry. Any Superman related news I will also be covering for the SUPERMAN HOMEPAGE website, http://supermanhomepage.com .
For any listeners who have not yet attended MegaCon, or any comic book convention, I also give a few pointers so that you can enjoy the Con to the fullest in an organized manner.
For coverage of MegaCon 2010:
– EPISODE 118: MEGACON 2010! http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/2010/04/Episode_118_MegaCon_2010-303425.html .
And from the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST blog:
– MEGACON 2010, DAY 1! http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-118-megacon-2010-day-i.html .
– MEGACON 2010, DAY 2, PART I! http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-118-megacon-2010-day-2-part-i.html .
– MEGACON 2010, DAY 2, PART II! http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/04/episode-118-megacon-2010-day-2-part-ii.html .
– MEGACON 2010, DAY 2, PART III! http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/04/episode-118-megacon-2010-day-2-part-iii.html .
– MEGACON 2010, DAY 3! http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/04/episode-118-megacon-2010-day-3-sunday.html .
– And for pictures of MegaCon 2010 from my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033083&id=1239968992&l=c6f45bc404 .
Next week: SUPERMAN COMICS COVER DATED SEPTEMBER 1958: SUPERMAN #124 & ACTION COMICS #244!
In two weeks: SUPERMAN FAMILY OF COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED JULY/AUGUST 1955: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN #6 & WORLD’S FINEST COMICS #77!
Drop me a line if you plan to attend MegaCon at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from March 25 – 27, 2011, and I look forward to meeting you there!
You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and MY PULL LIST groups or pages on facebook, and follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of thefollowing:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS at http://www.comicbooknoise.com/league ,
The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK! – https://www.comicspodcasts.com/,
– The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and
– The SUPERMAN PODCAST NETWORK at http://fortressofbaileytude.com/supermanpodcastnetwork !
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com.
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.