Alllllllllllllllllllllrighty! Strap yourselves in folks for this episode is, as they say, a doozy!
Children with absurd names due to absurd parents
G Money’s wrap on The Wolverine
If a Guardians of the Galaxy is happening, an X Force movie is definitely going to happen
Is North West’s middle name “Bynorth”?
Masterchef loses the plot on its own, already weak, premises.
Slideshow looks like it should’ve been on Blue Peter 30 years ago
This Week Live (aka The Panel 2.0) is just The Project with less c*nts
Where can we go to get some REAL NEWS!?!
UFP Crew Questions
– M Night’s potential TV future with a The Twilight Zone reboot
– The cost of comics in Australia
– Publishing Daredevil in braille
– Shoutout to @MetalObsessed
– The proof of friendship
– How we feel about John Robertson moving to the UK
– Legit scary movies
– Our plans for the next conventions appearances in Perth
– G Money’s comic trade recommendations
– Our “hidden gems” when it comes to movies
– Quick additional thoughts on The Wolverine
– BJs on the Armadale line and gay tourists not welcome in Russia
– Fantasy swapping FB feeds
– Lawrence Mooney thinks he’s Paul Mooney
– Wolverine: The Musical
– The water in Australian toilets
– Dr Who 50th anniversary edition will drop simulcast worldwide
– 47 Ronin trailer
– 2000AD official petition for a Dredd sequel
– Amazing Spiderman 2 pics and footage coming out, funnily enough, not of Spiderman
– Eiichiro Oda still in hospital (Get well soon!)
– Competitive Gaming now recognised as a professional sports
– Driving cars using NES joypads
– First reviews of The Ouya
– Reviews of the Earthbound re-launch on WiiU
– Defend a killer whale in court with the a new DLC for the latest Phoenix Wright game!
– Nightcrawler series now called Amazing X Men and done by Jason Aaron and Ed McGuiness
– Fight Club sequel the graphic novel
– Sacha Baron Cohen walks on Freddie Mercury biopic
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:22:02 — 76.8MB)
Subscribe: Android |