So this ep is a little old in the fact it was recorded a few days before it’s release. But just like a questionably smell bottle of milk, I still think it’s pretty fresh.
Let’s check it….
Rantin’ on Rinehart
Wildfire radio! We’re on it! Be sure to check it? www.wildfireradio.com
The creepy phenomenon that is the Malaysian Airline disaster
UFP Crew Questions and Talk Tops!
– Top 5 movies that shouldn’t have been made.
– What it would cost to keep us poddin’ more regularly
– Italian Man got more than he bargained for with a visit to the knocking shop…. Probably.
– Our top 5 comic book writers
– Fear our timezone!!!
– Transformers stickers on cars
– Our platforms as leaders of our State of Western Australia
– Bieber to become the double cup king
– Frank Ocean sue by Chipotle
– Beyonce pushes the boundaries of blowhardyness by trying to justify using a sample from the Challenger disaster
– Kesha has slightly changed her name, but still maintains her utter disgustingness
– Sin City 2 trailer
– Crowd funding for a Shaq Fu sequel
– Comixology Hacked
– Leaking spoilers in Japan can now get you into deep trouble
– Idris Elba cast in Jon Favreau’s new Jungle Book movie
– Constantine casting news
– Gary Oldman to produce The Diabolic TV series
– Leaving Megalopolis to be published by Dark Horse
– Battle Creek, new TV series from Vince Gilligan starring Dean Winters and Kal Penn
– Sony looking to make a live action The Last of Us movie
– Deus Ex’s Facebook page needs better staff!
– Moon Knight 4.5/5
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:03:16 — 69.7MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |