Golly! Is that the time already?! The time where I have nothing witty or clever to say which doesn’t really matter because no-one reads the liner notes anyways?
YES! That very same time! Let’s get to it…
Talking about our time spent at Apocalypse University
Huge shoutouts to friends and comrades:
The Comics Podcast Network
Rhymes with Geek
Blod pods network
Seven Days a Geek
Super Podcasto Magnifico!
The Pod with no Name
UFP Crew Questions
– Free to air television quality is dropping and you’re not getting old (maybe)
– G Money tries to answer a very long X Men/Avengers questions in under a minute!
– Listen to us completely misinterpret a question about video game comic book tie-ins
– Chris Vice delights us!
– Couch co-op or Online Multi?
– After life with Archie
– 10 Desert Island discs
– Obscene money being spent in the Premier League transfer window
– Best rom-com remakes casting Vin Diesel
Fastest news ever!!
– Prime Minister Kevin Rudd owns noobs on Q&A
– UFP Of the Week: Clinton Jones of the St Kilda Football club! Your prize is to die in a car fire!
– A new Australian leaker in town!
– Bronies still annoy us!
– 50 Shades of Grey casting
– Heather Mills, post Paul McCartney; STILL an utter bitch!
Nerd News @ 1 hour 12mins
– Benedict Cumberbatch Star Wars casting rumours
– True Blood renewed for a 7th and final season
– Space Dandy by Shinichro Watanabe official trailer drops
– Official poster for Transformers 4 released and no-one cares
– What if: Mark Wahlberg was Iron Man!?
– Bradley Cooper confirmed as the voice of Rocket Racoon for Guardians of the Galaxy
– The Man from U.N.C.L.E. remake featuring Jared Harris, Henry Cavill, Armie Hammer and directed by Guy Ritchie
– Taylor Swift cast in Mark Millar’s Secret Service adaptation
– Don Jon Trailer wrote and starring Joseph Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson
– Prisoners Trailer feature Hugh Jackson and Terence Howard
– Keiji Inafune kickstarts his new game Mighty No. 9 because Capcom won’t make more Mega Man games
Claim the Throne’s new album; Forged in Flame!
Check them here: www.facebook.com/claimthethrone