It’s Episode 3, folks! You ready for this! How many exclamation points can one man use in the show notes of a podcast episode?!
Let’s find out, shall we?!
Abner and Virgil spend some much needed time off relaxing in a sunny meadow, I talk about the very first issue of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a message is found that sounds more than a bit alien, the guy that reads the ads calls home, we learn a bit about the plastic we ingest, I share some interesting facts about turtles, and Charles Bland reads to you a silly story!
This is the episode that breaks the internet! And then puts it back together because that’s what it does!
That’s seven exclamation points if you count the title!
That makes eight!
I could do this all day!
Nine, for the record.
MUSIC USED (BY PERMISSION AND IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE) IN THIS EPISODE:
- Theme Orr Else. Written and performed by Derek Neibarger from Atomic Zombie Records
- Pluparenthetical Polka by George Hrab
- Irk by George Hrab
- Sciurus Carolinensis by George Hrab
- Find more comic book podcasts at The Comics Podcast Network – comicspodcasts.com
- Join the Patreon at patreon.com/steevenrorr
- Headline #1 – North Carolina Officials Want Citizens To Be Aware Of ‘Zombie Snakes’
- Headline #2 – Alligator Bites Police Car During Anything But Routine Traffic Stop
- Sound Effects used in the Franks & Bean’s and the Life With the Humans sketches from: Sound Bible.