ACTION COMICS 330, November 1965, was published on September 30, 1965 (three days after my fifth birthday). It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp. It featured the Supergirl story at the back of the issue.
– (3:28) MY PULL LIST featuring the comic books released during the month of March 2019, which carried the cover date of May 2019, that I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (15:18) THE STRANGE “S” SPELL ON SUPERMAN (12 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Joe Letterese.
– (37:34) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column, covering two pages in this issue.
– (47:15) SUPERGIRL’S DUEL WITH DR. SUPERNATURAL (12 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman, drawn by Jim Mooney and lettered by Milt Snappin.
Also highlighted in this episode are the issue’s ads and other features.
Beginning next episode we will feature: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOK COVER DATED DECEMBER 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 89, PART II: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD 63 (starring Supergirl and Wonder Woman), PART III: ACTION COMICS 331 & PART IV: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 154!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK.
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
And don’t forget to take care of each other out there!