SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 88, October 1965, was published on August 26, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein, according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits Sheldon Moldoff as the inker.
– (2:55) MY PULL LIST featuring the comic books cover dated April 2019 and released during the month of February, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (13:10) THE SWINGING SUPERMAN (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Milt Snappin.
– (29:45) JIMMY OLSEN’S PEN PALS letter column.
– (37:36) THE RIDDLE OF THE OLSEN STATUE (8 pgs.), written by Jerry Siegel, drawn by George Papp and lettered by Vivian Berg.
– (51:15) JIMMY OLSEN, WORLD’S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION (8 pgs.), written by Otto Binder, pencilled by John Forte, inked by Sheldon Moldoff according to Mike’s Amazing World Of DC Comics, while the Grand Comic Book Database credits George Klein as the inker. The story was lettered by Ira Schnapp.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED NOVEMBER 1965: PART I: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 153, PART II: SUPERMAN 181, PART III: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 61 & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 330!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive, tunein and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and
– The COMICS PODCAST NETWORK.
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com. “Plans in Motion” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
If you are interested in my artwork, go to wayfarerercomics.wordpress.com. I am available for commissions, so click on the Art Commissions tab for more information. If interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
And don’t forget to take care of each other out there!