WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 151, August 1965, was published on June 10, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. The editor was Mort Weisinger, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and inked by Ira Schnapp.
– (4:22) MY PULL LIST segment, where I review the comic books cover dated December 2018 and released during the month of October, which I received from Discount Comic Book Service.
– (13:45) THE INFINITE EVOLUTIONS OF BATMAN AND SUPERMAN (16 pgs. divided into two eight page parts), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by Sheldon Moldoff and lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was also reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: WORLD’S FINEST vol. III.
– (27:26) PART II: THE CAVEMAN SUPERMAN VS THE FUTURE BATMAN
– (47:30) CAPE AND COWL COMMENTS letter column. Congo Bill and Congorilla starred in the seven page story CONGORILLA’S LAST STAND, written by Robert Bernstein, drawn by Howard Sherman and lettered by Joe Letterese. This story was originally published in ACTION COMICS 261, February 1960, released on December 31, 1959. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 10¢.
Next Episodes: SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED AUGUST 1965: PART III: SUPERMAN 179, PART IV: ACTION COMICS 327 & PART V: SUPERMAN’S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE 59!
Then we will cover: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOKS COVER DATED SEPTEMBER 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 87, PART II: 80 PAGE GIANT 14 (starring Lois Lane) & PART IV: ACTION COMICS 328!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and