ACTION COMICS 321, February 1965, was published on December 31, 1965. It contained 32 pages for the cover price of 12¢. Mort Weisinger was the editor, and the cover was pencilled by Curt Swan, inked by George Klein and lettered by Ira Schnapp.
– (3:41) SUPERMAN – WEAKEST MAN IN THE WORLD (14 pgs.), written by Edmond Hamilton, pencilled by Curt Swan and inked by George Klein.
– (30:12) METROPOLIS MAILBAG letter column.
– (38:07) THE ENEMY SUPERGIRL (10 pgs.), written by Leo Dorfman and drawn by Jim Mooney. This story was also reprinted in SHOWCASE PRESENTS: SUPERGIRL vol. II.
– (57:35) STRANGE WORLDS SUPERMAN HAS VISITED, writer unknown, although possibly written by DC Editor E. Nelson Bridwell, who at the time was the unofficial expert on DC Comics history and continuity.
Next Episode: SUPERMAN FAMILY COMIC BOOK COVER DATED MARCH 1965: PART I: SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN 83, PART II: ACTION COMICS 322 & PART III: WORLD’S FINEST COMICS 148!
The home for THE SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is http://thesupermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail to email@example.com.You can join the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST Group or Page on facebook, and follow the podcast on twitter @supermanpodcast. You can also keep track of the podcast on Tumblr, Medium, Flipboard, the Internet Archive and Stitcher.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of:
– The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS and