- Peanuts on GoComics
- Charles Schulz on the necessity of loserdom (The Guardian)
- The bleak world of Peanuts, one of the 20th century's greatest works of art, explained (Vox.com)
- Against Snoopy (New York Press)
- How Snoopy killed Peanuts (Kotaku.com)
- The Exemplary Narcissism of Snoopy (The Atlantic)
- Sartre and Peanuts (Philosophy Now)
- Review of Chip Kidd's Only what's necessary: Charles M. Schulz and the Art of Peanuts (Brainpickings.org)
- Why Charles M. Schulz gave Peanuts a black character (Flashbak.com)
- Selling out the newspaper strip (Schulz vs. Bill Watterson on commercialization) (L.A. Review of Books)
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is a Christmas special wearing a Halloween Costume (Vox.com)
- Why the Schulz family felt now was the right time for a Peanuts movie (The Telegraph)
- What kind of father was Charles Schulz? (Mashable.com)
- Batman: Europa #4, written by Matteo Casali and Brian Azzarello, with art by Gerald Parel, and:
- Spider-Man #1, written by Brian Michael Bendis, with art by Sara Pichelli!
- We record this show live to tape, with minimal editing. While this might mean a looser comics podcast than you are used to, it also means that anything can happen. Like finding a very valid, but... shall we say, alternative, use for your comics.
- This show contains spoilers. While we try to shout out warnings ahead of time, be aware that you might find out that Batman talks like Phillip Marlowe, and why that's maybe not a great idea.
- This show contains adult, profane language, and is therefore not safe for work. You want your boss to find out what "Gank the wingman" means? Then get some headphones.
Ryan "Brightest Daycare" Clark's Other Side Review: Deadpool & the Mercs for Money #1
Reggie's Recklessness: What's Up With Rebirth?
Digital Spotlight: Wonder Woman '77 #14
Filed under: comic book podcast, comic book talk, Comic Podcasts, comics podcast, DC Comics Podcast, Episodes, Marvel, Podcasts, Podcasts, Podcasts, Star Wars, Uncategorized, weird science, Weird Science DC Comics Podcast | 1 Comment »
Tags: Batman, best comics podcast, best dc comics podcast, comic book, comic book discussion, Comic book movies, Comic Book Podcast, comic book reviews, comic book talk, comic book television, Comic Books, comic discussion, Comic Reviews, comic talk, Comics, comics discussion, comics podcast, comics talk, dc comics, dc comics discussion, dc comics podcast, dc comics reviews, dc comics talk, dc you, DCAU, DCEU, DCU, funny, Justice League, marvel comics, movie discussion, Movie Reviews, podcast, retro reviews, suicide squad, superhero, Superhero Movies, superhero podcast, superhero tv, Superman, Weird Science, weird science podcast, wonder woman
Filed under: Arc Reactions Podcast | 1 Comment »
Tags: Arc Reactions, Big bang theory, comedy, comics industry, deadpool, depiction of women, feminism, history, humor, mythology, podcast, satire, sexism, Star Wars, time travel
Superman Fan Podcast Episode 335 Part II: Superman Family Comic Cover Dated September 1961: World’s Finest Comics #120!
The Superman Fan Podcast is now available on Stitcher, for your smart phone, tablet or computer.
SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST is a proud member of the following:
- The LEAGUE OF COMIC BOOK PODCASTERS,
- The SUPERMAN WEBRING of websites, and
The theme of this podcast is PLANS IN MOTION, composed by Kevin MacLeod, and part of the royalty free music library at http://incompetech.com.
Superman and all related characters are trademark and copyright DC Comics. Any art shown on this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. I make no claims of ownership of these images, nor do I earn any money from this podcast.
Thanks for listening to the SUPERMAN FAN PODCAST and, as always, thanks to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, creators of Superman!
Subscribe to the show in iTunes
Subscribe to the show on Blubrry
Listen to the show via Stitcher
"Like" Comic Book Central on Facebook
Follow Comic Book Central on Twitter
Filed under: Uncategorized | No Comments »
Tags: Alex Desert, avengers, Becker, comic book central, Comic Books, Comics, DC, Flash, joe stuber, john wesley shipp, Marvel, Movies, nick fury, podcast, television
Filed under: Wayne's Comics | 1 Comment »
Tags: Alex Lobato, Bob Salley, Brigby, Chris Genevois, Dark Side Global, Gargoyle Girl, George Acevedo, Klandarian pirates, Maelstrom Comics, Marcelo Bravo, Max Hunter, Prymal, Redux by Proxy, robot, Salvagers, Starlight Tavern, Think Alike Productions, Wayne Hall, Wayne's Comics, Wreck Raiders